Friday, May 1, 2020

6th hour of coding

at the beginning of this hour I moved on to the lesson "Logic and if statements" after watching my first video on if statements I was posed with a challenge to make a bouncing ball go up and down the canvas like it was bouncing. I did this by adding an "if statement" and using coordinates. heres the screenshot of me completing the challenge.
after i completed that challenge I immediately got into another challenge which basically made me make a paintbrush with my mouse out of circles. wherever i held my mouse and moved it, it would paint circles over and over again really quick to make it seem like it was a paintbrush. I didnt paint anything nice lol. 

 after i completed that challenge for "Logic and if statements" I continued onto my next challenge which was number analysis. basically this challenge was to make a statement which made a box around "positive, negative, or zero" depending on what number was posed. heres the result when i made the number negative
after that challenge I moved onto making my first button. all the button did was change color when i pressed it. the code proves it works i just didnt want to make videos of me clicking the button. heres the result
i finished all those challanges fairly quickly because they werent actually that hard so I decided to do five this hour. my next task was to make the button better. the button now wasnt the whole canvas. and my task was to make it so i had to press inside the box (the button) for it to do anything. heres the code and the button
and that concluded my hour of coding. 
What i did this hour
moved onto "logic and if statements" lesson
Specific things i did
learn "if statements" also figured out how to make a button with inner coordinates 
what i will do next hour
continue on my computer programming coding course

No comments:

Post a Comment