Friday, May 1, 2020

8th hour of coding

and this is my 8th hour of coding. this is really getting old.... anyway i started this hour by starting a new lesson after finishing my last lesson. this lesson was looping. this lesson taught me how to repeat something over and over again. after watching a video to introduce myself to loops I started my first challenge which was to create a "loopy" ruler. at the top of the canvas it gave me a bunch of random numbers that i had to make evenly spread out at the top. I fixed these numbers by using a variable and a "while" code. after fiddling with the code and fixing the x axis line i had to do the same thing for the y axis. after doing it for the x axis it was easy for the y axis. here's the result.
after doing this challenge I went onto the next one. this was to basically do the same thing but for a "landscape. I did some code and moved the looped the landscape so it went across the bottom of the canvas. here's the end of that challenge
my next challenge was to create lined paper. this one was quiet easy actually. the program gave me the x axis lines so all I had to do was make the y axis lines. heres the finished product of the lined paper
to complete this lesson i had to do one last project and it was to build a house. the program gave me most of the house already all i had to do was make a loop for windows, and change the color of the house. this project was way more pleasent then the 8 ball. heres the finished product of the house
What i did this hour
start the "looping" lesson. and finish it.
specific things i learnt
learnt a couple lines of code to loop things like the "while" line.
what i will do next hour
hopefully nothing... just kidding. continue on the course of computer programming. only a couple more and im done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment