Friday, May 1, 2020

7th hour of coding

I started this hour continuing the lesson "if statements and logic" my continuing challenge i have to complete for the lesson is to make a flashy flash card. what I had to do for this challenge was make a question for the flash card, and then make a line of code which whenever the card was pressed the card would show the answer. heres the screenshot of the flash card with the question on it.

 after this challenge I was forced to make something disgusting.... it took way to long.. i was getting so frustrated with it actually because of how much code i had to write for it to work. I had to make an 8 ball that gave me yenno, a yes or a no answer, but the centre of the 8 ball was a button that changed colour and answer every time I clicked it. after about 45 minutes of getting pissed off i finally finished the challenge. heres a couple of screenshots of the result
and that concluded the hour because it took so damn long to finish that 8 ball.
I would do the titles but for the fact that this hour was kind of just finishing two challenges you can tell what i did. but I can tell you that next hour im definitly gonna try and not do as much on the final challenge of the lesson because i dont know if i just put alot of effort in it but I got super angry. anyway till next hour. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment