Wednesday, April 22, 2020

First hour of coding

I chose to do khan academy for my 10 hour learning process of coding. in the first hour I chose to do computer programming. during this hour I started to learn how to create shapes. after watching a couple videos on how you should label your shapes using "//", and and learning how to create circles I went to my first challenge which was to draw a simple snowman. here's a shot of my first challenge complete!  
after completing that challenge I moved onto adding to that snowman using different shapes. next challenge was to give that snowman arms. here the result!
after learning how to give the snowman arms i had to watch a quick video on how to give your scene color using "fill(...,...,...)! after watching that video I moved onto my next project which was creating a sunny day for the snowman. I made the background blue, the sun yellow, and the ground green(which makes no sense for a snowman but anyway) heres what it turned out like).
once I proved I was able to create shapes, and add colour to those shapes I had a cool challenge. the program gave me a plate, and told me I had to put dinner on the plate. I could put anything so i decided to make pizza
and that concluded my first hour of learning how to code.

What I did in the hour
got on to khan acadamy and started computer programming. started computer programming coding
Specific things i learnt
learn how to make shapes ie; ellipse (...,...,...) and how to colour those shapes ie; Fill(...,...,...)
What i will do next hour
continue my journey on computer programming



No comments:

Post a Comment