Sunday, June 14, 2020

DAY 2
What I did
at the beginning of the day I ascended from the new town and continued my journey finding more places and advancing in the game. I went to alot of towns and reks and got lots of stuff.
heres a picture of me with the seeker
as I was soaring through the air I got a picture of a town. check it out.
after lots of searching and doing a few favours for the first person I found I started to build my craft a little bit. heres a picture of my craft so far
What I learned
-harvesting trees is a great way to get wood.
-build storages so you can get more stuff.
-get a smelter so you can make iron ingots.
-also a workbench is good
-search everything thouroghly
Tips and Tricks
-When opening a chest, the fastest way I found to gather the stuff was to hold control and quickly click the item you want and its automatically placed in your inventory.
-during your loot hunt in the first town you will find a workbench to craft a stone axe, this will help you to harvest trees to get wood.
-there are a couple things you can eat that i have found to regain hunger. TIN, COOKED TIN, and CACTUS FRUIT
-heres an image of a tin, cooked tin, a live fish, a mushroom, and cactus fruit.



If you find that the seeker is chasing you, eat a cookie and you will be directed to the north pole. I havnt figured out how to deliver the presents yet but soon we will succeed. 
next I will continue my journey and expand my aircraft and knowledge about the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment